A Vex rune is a high rune which can be socketed into equipment in Diablo 2 Resurrected. Vex is the least rare of the high runes, but is still valued for its use in several popular rune words such as Heart of the Oak. Socketing an item with a Vex rune increases the item's levle requirement to 55, unless it was already higher.
Clvl Required 55
Weapon: 7% Mana Leech
Armor/Helm/Shield: +5 to Max Fire Resist
The Act 1 (H) Good treasure class has a chance to drop a Vex rune, as do higher Good treasure classes. In single-player, open or ladder games only, the Horadric Cube can transmute two Gul runes and one normal ruby into one Vex rune.
Vex runes are used in seven rune words.
- Exile 'VexOhmIstDol' paladin-only item
- Breath of the Dying 'VexHelElEldZodEth' weapon
- Heart of the Oak 'KoVexPulThul' staff or mace
- Destruction 'VexLoBerJahKo' polearm or sword (ladder only)
- Phoenix 'VexVexLoJah' weapon or off-hand armor (ladder only)
- Death 'HelElVexOrtGul' sword or axe (ladder only)
- Silence 'DolEldHelIstTirVex' weapon
Cer***arc 2022-04-26I love poe4sale because he is cool
Jan***zma 2022-04-23Very good service , would recommend 100%
Ric***ale 2022-04-20Iirs very nice service
Fer***lle 2022-04-18So friendly and helpful
Gae***cho 2022-04-17[Winnie] 10/10 Very helpful Great service will definitely be back
Tri***ber 2022-04-01Very friendly and professional staff, fast services
Vir***oto 2022-03-28Safe Trade.Everithing gone perfect.Thank you Winnie for the good help
Pat***szk 2022-03-03Great Service Very Helpful
Shr***adh 2022-02-28Awesome service, got my money fast. Also, the customer support is very good.
Wai***bse 2022-02-12Very helpful legit site.