The Full Details of One-month Flashback Events in POE
Path of exile team running a pair of Flashback leagues starting next weekend (after the Warbands and Tempest challenge leagues end). one among the events is Hardcore and one is Standard. Today's news post includes full information about once they start and end, the ultimate list of Flashback mods, their challenges and prizes (including hardware generously provided by Alienware!)
The flashback is that the season-exclusive affixes of the previous season will be released. When the affixes are opened with a map instrument, they will now appear on each map. For the affixes, please refer to the national server notice. The maze will be fat, and then there is no poe orbs to exchange for the headhunting mirror.
The flashback economy will collapse, especially, a lot of affixes will be created, equipment and some other things will be produced a lot, because there is only one month, so soon the EC ratio will be the same as the season zone, or even lower.
Schedule of League Mods
The events will start at:
What the League Mods Do
Complete these challenges to earn pieces of the Golden Seraph Set!
- A Worthy Foe: Kill the Boss of a Tier 8 or higher Map while it's Onslaught.
- Full Clear: The Fetid Pool: Fully clear the Fetid Pool.
- Kole the Cruel: Kill Kole in Cruel difficulty or higher.
- The Golden Hand: Complete the search "Through Sacred Ground" in Merciless difficulty.
- Room to Grow: Create a medium-sized Hideout.
- Unstoppable: Reach the fifth Rampage tier.
- Weather the Storm: Fully clear a Rare map that's suffering from both a Tempest prefix and suffix.
- Fall of the Phoenix: Kill Igna Phoenix.
- Kill a singular Map Boss: Kill the boss of a singular Map.
- Reach level 85: Reach level 85.
- Identify a singular Item: Identify any Unique Item. you'll trade it away afterwards.
- Defender: Kill any Invasion Boss.
- Reach Out and Touch Faith: Touch a Divine Shrine.
- Exorcist: Kill a singular monster that has been possessed by a Tormented spirit.
- Bait: Open an unidentified Rare Strongbox.
- Finder of the Trove: Kill a pack of Magic monsters with the Keepers of the Trove Bloodline mod.
- Assassination: Kill any Warband Leader.
- Full Clear: Vaal Fragment: Fully clear a Vaal Side Area that was created employing a Map Device.
- Seal the Portal: Kill a singular Beyond boss.
- Treasure Hunter: Kill a Rare monster with the Inner Treasure Nemesis mod.
- Challenges completed in either event contribute to your challenge total.
- The top player by experience (or first player to succeed in level 100) in each event will receive an Alienware Alpha computer bundle (see below).
- One random player in each event who reaches a minimum of level 50 will receive an Alienware Backpack.
- Upon completing 5 challenges, you'll receive the Golden Seraph Boots skin.
- Upon completing 10 challenges, you'll receive the Golden Seraph Gloves skin.
- Upon completing 15 challenges, you'll receive the Golden Seraph body armor skin.
- Upon completing 20 challenges, you'll receive the Golden Seraph Helmet skin.
- 100 random players from each league who reach a minimum of level 30 will receive a Stash Tab Bundle (6 tabs).
- 50 random players from each league who reach a minimum of level 50 will receive a Premium Stash Tab Bundle (6 tabs).
- In addition, the highest twenty players (from each event) by experience will receive an alternate-art Demigod's Beacon.